The Illinois Tollway values the diversity of our workforce and continually strives to improve access to our employment opportunities. It is important to the Tollway that our workforce is representative of the culturally diverse communities we serve. We celebrate our differences and embrace our similarities because we recognize that they make our team stronger, more innovative and more competitive.
Apply today to join our team! Whether you have a high school diploma (or equivalent) or a master's degree, find a career in all different types of work environments.
Find out if you have a future working at the Illinois Tollway. It's a great place to work.
Tips for applying for employment with the Illinois Tollway
- Applicants must complete one application for each position and each location for which they are applying.
- Applications and resumes will only be accepted for posted positions.
- A description of each position will remain online for a minimum of 10 business days. Check this page regularly for new employment opportunities with the Illinois Tollway or sign up for email notifications.
- All application materials submitted online must be in either Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) or Microsoft Word (.doc) format.
- All information must be completed on the application. You may include a resume to supplement the application.
- All applications must be received within the dates indicated on the job posting.
- To request additional information, visit our Contact Us page and select the topic titled "Employment."
- All other inquiries may be directed to 630-241-6800, extension 2333.
How to Apply
- Online: Complete the Illinois Tollway application, save it to the computer and email it to email@example.com. Please use Adobe Reader to complete the form. We are unable to view the application if other programs are used to fill it out, such as Macintosh Preview or Foxit Reader. Get Adobe Reader.
If you do not receive an automatic response to your submission that states your application has been received, please re-send your application. Be sure that all documents are in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) or Microsoft Word (.doc) format.
- In person: Submit the completed application or pick up and complete the application at Illinois Tollway Headquarters located at 2700 Ogden Avenue in Downers Grove between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- By mail: Send the completed application to:
Illinois Tollway – Human Resources
2700 Ogden Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Illinois Tollway is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, national origin or ancestry, disability, unfavorable discharge from military service, age, order of protection status, military status, sex or sexual orientation.
We invite you to review our employment plans and reports.
|Illinois Tollway Employment Plans|
|African-American Employment Plan 2014|
|Asian-American Employment Plan 2014|
|Hispanic Employment Plan 2014|
|Illinois Tollway EEO/AA Quarterly Reports|
|2014 - 4th Quarter (April - June)|
|2014 - 3rd Quarter (January - March)|
|2014 - 2nd Quarter (October - December)|
|2014 - 1st Quarter (July - September)|
Read the Tollway Policy on Americans with Disabilities Act.