Click on the question to view the answer.
To find out about job openings, sign up for free email alerts, look online in our Employment Opportunities section or visit Illinois Tollway Headquarters at 2700 Ogden Avenue in Downers Grove. You also can call the Illinois Tollway's job hotline at 630-241-6800 extension 2565.
- Online: Complete the Illinois Tollway application, fill it out electronically and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In person: Submit the completed application or pick up and complete the application at Illinois Tollway Headquarters located at 2700 Ogden Avenue in Downers Grove between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- By mail: Send the completed application to:
Illinois Tollway – Human Resources
2700 Ogden Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Applicants must complete one application for each position and each location for which they are applying.
- The Tollway only accepts applications for posted job opportunities.
- Applications must be submitted by the date indicated on the job posting.
- Applicants may submit a cover letter and/or resume with the application, however, the application must be complete to be considered.
- Applications should be typed or printed legibly.
If you submitted an application online via email, you should have received an automatic email response once your application was received. Complete the form below or call 630-241-6800 extension 2333 for more information.