We need your help to stop traffic deaths in Illinois.
Tips for safer driving
- Don't text and drive
- Save a life - buckle up
- Turn off your cell phone while driving
- Don't drink and drive
The new Illinois Tollway guide provides a quick reference to local hotels and tourism attractions located near each of the Tollway's interchanges.
Attractions and facilities have been identified in coordination with the Illinois Office of Tourism and local convention and visitors bureaus. For additional Illinois tourism information, visit www.enjoyillinois.com.
- Motorists can call *999 for roadway assistance.
- Illinois State Police District 15 patrols the 286-mile Tollway system.
- Customers can drive worry free by taking advantage of free Child Safety Seat inspections to make sure kids are properly secured.
- Tollway Oases are a great place to rest and refuel, with a variety of food and beverage offerings and fuel stations.
- On the road and need to update your I-PASS account or add funds to your balance? Stop into one of our five Tollway Customer Service Centers.