Superior customer service is one of the Illinois Tollway's top priorities. The chart below lists services provided through our customer service outlets.
For more information about I-PASS and your account, visit the About I-PASS page.
- Update Your Account (check credit card and license plate information)
- Add Funds to Your Account
- Pay a Violation
- Pay a Missed Toll
- Get an I-PASS transponder
- Purchase Gift Cards
I-PASS Customer Service Center locations and hours are noted below:
- Inside the Tollway's Central Administration Building
- 2700 Ogden Avenue in Downers Grove, IL
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Inside Tollway Oases (follow the links below for locations, directions, and other important details)
- Belvidere Oasis (Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Chicago Southland Lincoln Oasis (Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Lake Forest Oasis (Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- O'Hare Oasis (Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Hinsdale Oasis* (Monday only: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- DeKalb Oasis* (Friday only: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
Refer to chart above for available services.
*No cash payments accepted at this location.
Illinois Tollway Customer Call Center – 800-UC-IPASS (800-824-7277)
Customer service representatives are available to take your call weekdays 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and weekends 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. To avoid peak call times, call Tuesday through Friday after 6 p.m. or during the weekend.
Our interactive voice response system allows you to access your account to update account information and add funds to your balance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To activate your new transponder, please call 800-926-6500.