The Illinois Tollway supports the State of Illinois' efforts to share information regarding contracts and expenditures with the public. The Illinois Transparency and Accountability Portal complements the existing information already provided to the public on the Illinois Tollway's website, including:
- The Doing Business section provides current and historical information about Illinois Tollway bids, requests for proposals, awards and contracts for construction projects and goods and services.
- Projects: Projects by Roadway provides specific details about Tollway construction projects. The Construction Contract Tracker is a user-friendly project management tool that provides current contract records and project status.
- The Finance section offers links to current and historical Illinois Tollway financial statements and audits, budgets, bond indebtedness and investments.
- The Media Center section includes Tollway Reports and Publication for a variety of functions including The Illinois Tollway Annual Report and Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports.
- The Leadership section provides a listing of the Illinois Tollway Board of Directors and their profiles, as well as a schedule of public Board meetings, meeting agendas and minutes.
- Employee payroll is posted on the Illinois Transparency and Accountability portal.
- The Monthly Overtime Report provides a list of employees and the number of overtime hours in the preceding month.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) guarantees access to state records in whatever form they are maintained. The Illinois Tollway is dedicated to transparency and supports the State of Illinois' efforts to share information.