How To Login
How to Sign Up to Manage Your I-PASS Account Online
Create your unique username and password to manage your I-PASS account online.
1. Select Open I-PASS Account.
2. Enter your username, first name, last name, email address, password.
3. Enter the verification code that was sent to your email and select Verify.
4. If your account is a new account, select "Continue with I-PASS account creation" or if you would like access to an existing account, select "Access an existing I-PASS account.
5. Complete all steps to open your account.
How to Login
Click on the question to view the answer.
How to Login Questions
- Your account number is on the receipt provided with your I-PASS purchase. Or, if you purchased your I-PASS at Jewel or Road Ranger, it will be found on the transponder activation label.
- The transponder number is located on your transponder above the barcode. The number begins with 015 and is eleven digits long. Include leading zeroes, but NOT any dashes, letters, spaces, or other special characters.
- Commercial accounts should use their Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) in place of a driver's license number.
- If your company does not have a FEIN enter the driver's license number registered on the account.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system users will continue to use their current PIN. The I-PASS Web site and I-PASS IVR login credentials are now independent of each other.
We look forward to providing you with continued quality service. If you have any questions regarding our I-PASS login process, please visit our Contact Us page.