Trip Calculator HELP
1. Zoom In
- Select the “Zoom In” button, or
- Use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom in.
2. Zoom Out
- Select the “Zoom Out” button, or
- Use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom out.
3. Full Zoom
- Zooms out to the full extent on the map.
4. Prev Zoom
- Reverts back to the previous map position.
5. Next Zoom
- Reverts to last map position.
- Click on the map, hold down the button and drag your map to a different location.
Select any of the buttons to add or remove information on the map.
LIVE Trip Calculator
The Trip Calculator determines toll payments and locations on the Illinois Tollway based on routes customized by Tollway customers.
Simply enter your start and end points and the Trip Calculator provides:
- •List of all toll rates along your route
- Total amount for your trip
- Name and location of each toll plaza
- Your trip route
To calculate toll payments for your route*:
- Right-click on the map to set the start and end points for your trip. Or select entry and exit points for your trip from the drop-down menu on the Trip Calculator.
- Select your vehicle type, payment type and time (for trucks).
- Click Get Route.
* Please note: Trip routes generated using the Illinois Tollway Virtual Map are programmed to designate the Illinois Tollway (roadways) as the primary route. If you are using the Trip Calculator drop-down menu and your trip involves a combination of Tollway and state or local roads, you will need to set up each Tollway leg as a separate route in order to determine the total toll amounts.*
If you are using the Trip Calculator to determine toll amounts or locations to make an unpaid toll payment, make a note of the toll plaza names and numbers along your route and then click the “Pay Unpaid Tolls Online” button to the left of the map.
This toll calculator is intended for informational purposes only. The results of your inquiry represent the anticipated tolls you will be required to pay based upon the information you supplied. While every attempt has been made to ensure that these results are accurate and reliable, the Illinois Tollway recognizes that human and/or mechanical errors are possible. Accordingly, the Illinois Tollway, on its own behalf and on behalf of its employees, officer and agents makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information provided herein and denies any express or implied warranty of the same.