About the Tollway
The Illinois Tollway is dedicated to providing and promoting a safe and efficient system of highways while ensuring the highest possible level of service to our customers.Whether it's I-PASS, the Move Illinois Program, open road tolling or keeping you safe with our H.E.L.P. trucks, we are committed to delivering great benefits and services to customers.
The Tollway is a user-fee system – no state or federal tax dollars are used to support maintenance and operations. Operations are funded by toll and concession revenues.
- Increase collaboration with regional transportation and planning agencies
- Promote the regional economy
- Maintain financial integrity
- Foster environmental responsibility and sustainability
- Maintain the safety and efficiency of the Tollway system
- Further transparency and accountability
- Enhance customer service
- Maintain public trust
How can we help you?
|Board Meetings Schedule|
|View a Live or Archived Meeting|
The Tollway's Annual Report consists of an overview of the agency's activity during a given year.
Each report features goals that were both attained and set. The Annual Report focuses on topics such as customer service, construction and communications.